Ahh, just hearing the word massage brings peace and relaxation to the top of our minds. If you didn’t know, Celebrate Birth offers a wide range of massage therapy services. Massage provides both physical and emotional support and eases the aches and pains of the pregnant and postpartum body. Continue reading to find out more about the benefits of massage on your body and mind and the different massage services we have available!
- Reduced back pain
- Improved circulation
- Reduced muscle tension and headaches
- Improved oxygenation of soft tissues and muscles
- Better sleep
- Relieve stress
- Manage low-back pain
- Enhance exercise performance
- Promote relaxation
- Lower blood pressure
We offer both prenatal AND therapeutic massage with our incredible on-staff Licensed Massage Therapist Meredith Fisher (MA80239). Our massage room is open to the community, so if you aren’t pregnant you can still take advantage of our therapeutic massage services.
- Swedish Massage
- Relaxation massage, light to medium pressure.
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Therapeutic massage, medium and deep pressure, plus trigger points.
- Pregnancy Massage
- 2nd & 3rd trimesters only with OB/Midwife’s written consent.
- Infant Massage
- Not just a service – a learning experience for caregivers! Learn more about infant massage here.
Are you ready to see what massage can do for you? For pricing and more information on massage therapy, you can head to our website or contact Meredith at 863-608-3730. We can’t wait to help you feel rejuvenated!