We have EXCITING news… massages at Celebrate Birth will be reopening for previous clientele on Tuesday, June 2nd! (We will contact all clientele starting Monday!!)
We plan on following the CDC’s recommendations, here are just some of the steps we’ve taken including:
- Thoroughly wiping down all service areas with approved hospital-grade or EPA-registered disinfectants and cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and common areas at a minimum of once every hour.
- Therapists wearing gloves during services upon client request.
- Pre-service employee health checks including temperature check.
- Confirming client temperature readings before sessions (you will have your temperature taken 😉.) Any temperature above a 99.9 will be rescheduled.
- Mandatory masks for all employees.
- As always, all linens are single-service.
- A contact-lite transaction process including digital forms (if possible.)
We want to thank our clients that have stayed patient with us through this crisis and look forward to seeing you all soon!!
**We will be scheduling new clientele within the next two weeks!!
Meredith and the CB family